What's On Your Nightstand?

Every month, 5 Minutes for Books hosts What's On Your Nightstand? There are several ways to participate:

Share a list of books you hope to read this month, with or without a picture of the stack.
Go into a bit of detail about what you're reading and why. How did a particular book come to be on your nightstand? Why are you reading this book this month?

Give a few quick reviews of books that you read over the past month.


This is the current nightstand. Some books just stay in the stack until the mood for reading them strikes. Harry Potter is one I like to re-read so I always have a Harry book around. Funnily enough, none of these are library books. I just realized that. They're either ARCs or books I've won in giveaways. Cool.

Head on over to 5 Minutes for Books to check out what other people are reading.

Comments

  1. OOh Deathly Hallows.

    Here are some links of interest on my blog

    What's on the nightstand

    And a book giveaway
    Dream or Destiny

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is quite some stack! I love Harry Potter too. I wish the series was ongoing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be interested in your thoughts on Of Mice and Magic. What's it about?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love to read and reread Harry Potter books. I've been itching to get one out lately but then I remember all the books I have to review and think better of it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment