Mailbox Monday 2/11

It's time for another Mailbox Monday which was created by Marcia at The Printed Page, and this month is hosted by Audra of Unabridged Chick.

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week... Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish list

This is what showed up at my house this week.  A giveaway win and a trip to my favorite used bookstore. You can trade books in for credit and The Doctor has been in search of some David Eddings books, so I found a few for me and a couple for him.



A Bride Most Begrudging by Deeanne Gist (purchased)
Woman Power: Transform Your Man, Your Marriage, Your Life by Dr. Laura Schlessinger (purchased)
The Wisdom of Menopause: Creating Physical and Emotional Health During the Change by Christiane Northrup (purchased)
Belonging by Robin Lee Hatcher (giveaway win from Raindrops & Rainbows)
Betrayal by Robin Lee Hatcher (giveaway win from Raindrops & Rainbows)

-----------------------------------

What new books did you receive?  For more Mailbox Monday posts, check out Unabridged Chick.

Comments

  1. I really liked A Bride Most Begrudging - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am curious about a Bride Most Begrudging. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your win! Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new follower. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy! your new titles.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/02/mailbox-monday_11.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the others, I am also interested in A Bride Most Begrudging, and will be interested to hear your take on it. It just sounds like one I would like. Have fun with these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great looking books! Hope you enjoy them...I'm curious about A Bride Most Begrudging.

    Thanks for visiting my blog...and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you got some great books.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I should probably read the menopause book. :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Holly,

    I am not a non-fiction girl, so hubbie's choices are quite safe this week, I'm afarid.

    Both of your fiction authors are new to me and whilst I am interested and intrigued by 'A Bride Most Begrudging', I am not quite so sure about the Robin Lee Hatcher books, especially after reading what she had to say on Amazon, when I checked her out. She seems to be basically discouraging anyone from reading any of her early books and instead telling us that we should be concentrating on her later books, with the religious overtones!!

    I hope that you enjoy all your great finds though and have a good week.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All your books look good! I'm not sure if I read A Bride Most Begrudging.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great mix of books! Congrats on your win :) I couldn't resist picking up a few used books this week too. Love finding deals!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I bought the Northrup book a few years ago and should really page through it again :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I read Hatcher's books, they were pretty good! I have read one of Gist's, looking forward to her newest one as well!
    Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ENJOY!!!! They all look good.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  16. That menopause book might be of some help around my house too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment