Mailbox Monday 3/4


It's time for another Mailbox Monday which was created by Marcia at The Printed Page, and this month is hosted by Caitlin of chaoticcompendiums

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week... Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish list

This is what showed up at my house this week.



Autobiography of Us by Aria Beth Sloss (giveaway win from A Bookish Way of Life)
Foods that Harm, Foods that Heal by Reader's Digest.  (for review, from FSB Associates)
Parenting With Spiritual Power by Roland and Julie Nelson (for review, from Cedar Fort)
Love in the Balance by Regina Jennings (for review, from Litfuse Publicity)
The One Good Thing by Kevin Alan Milne (for review, from CenterStreet)
-----------------------------------

What new books did you receive?  For more Mailbox Monday posts, check out chaoticcompendiums.

Comments

  1. Hope you enjoy Autobiography of Us as much as I did.

    Have a great week, and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice mix of books! Hope you enjoy them all and have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! What a fun haul - enjoy, Holly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a couple of these too, so it looks like we will be reading some of the same books in the near future. Great stack!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to check out Autobiography Of Us, Foods That Harm Foods That Heal and The One Good Thing. Hope you enjoy them all.

    Here's My Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you enjoy all your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great mailbox and a nice mix of genres. I'm very curious about the Food book.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Autobiography of Us sounds good. And hard to go wrong with a healthy foods book.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't know Milne has a new book coming out. I read his first one and really enjoyed it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ENJOY...great mailbox for you.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've read some really nice things on Autobiography of Us. It is an intriguing book. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy moly, you got a lot of good looking books this week. Congrats! Here's hoping you enjoy every one of them.

    Jonathan
    www.ireadabookonce.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm really curious about The One Good Thing, though they all look good! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm curious about the first (2) - trying to eat healthier in 2013.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment