Weekend Reflections 4/20

Looking outside....it's sunny after several days of rain and thunderstorms last night.

Listening...to The Boy up and moving around, but not The Artist.  I need to wake him.

Loving...spring and flowers.

Thinking...that I need to get moving.

In my kitchen...
The Artist has asked for Chicken Broccoli Casserole for dinner.

Wearing...blue sweats and a green t-shirt.

Needing...to run to the store.

Reading...It Happened at the Fair by Deeanne Gist.  Jury's still out.

Today...we are weeding at my Mom's house and mowing at ours and checking the sprinkler system for broken sprinklers.

Planning...for the next week, always. I think some spring cleaning is still on the list.

Gratitude...for law enforcement personnel who don't give up and who track down terrorists.  Our prayers this week have been for the people of Boston.

From my world...the teaser trailer for Catching Fire!  YAY!!!


What about you?  What are you reflecting on today?

Comments

  1. I forgot about Chicken Broccoli Casserole! I used to make a recipe almost exactly like yours. I'll have to pull it out of the recipe box one day soon.

    I received my copy of Table Talk last week, by the way, and we've been having fun with it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finally watched The Hunger Games. Still haven't read the book but now I'm much more eager to read it. I think I was avoiding it because it's so beloved that I feared disappointment but I really enjoyed the movie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment