Weekend Reflections 4/6

Looking outside...it's raining.  Spring is coming.

Listening...to LDS General Conference.

Loving...that my sister has been here this week.  We've had a busy week painting her new house.

Thinking...that I will do some house cleaning between conference sessions.

In my kitchen...
donuts.

Wearing...denim skirt and a purple shirt.

Needing...to plan some gardening and yard work activities.  The dandelions have arrived.

Reading...Lady Almina and the Real Downton Abbey: The Lost Legacy of Highclere Castle by The Countess of Carnarvon.  I've had a slow reading week.

Today...LDS General Conference and some family time.  My sister has left and I miss her already.

Hoping...to have a long soak in the tub.

Planning...for the next week, always. I think some spring cleaning is on the list.

Gratitude...that my sister was able to be here with me this week.  She will be moving to a home nearby and I am so excited to have her and her children living close to us.

From my world...LDS General Conference.  Something I look forward to every April and October.  It is a time where I can be inspired, edified and taught.


Quentin L. Cook.  April 2011. "LDS Women are Incredible"

What about you?  What are you reflecting on today?

Comments

Post a Comment