Weekend Reflections 7/12

Looking outside....it's hot and only going to get hotter.

Listening...The Boy is watching Angel on his tablet.  The Artist is still asleep.

Loving...that we have been having a Firefly marathon with my sister, who has never seen it.  Love introducing someone to a fandom!

Thinking...always thinking.  My mind doesn't seem to stop sometimes.

In my kitchen...not sure about dinner tonight, but this will be The Boy's birthday cake this week: Sour Cream Pound Cake.

Wearing...navy skirt, lime green t-shirt.

Needing...to do finish up my Friday transcription tape.

Reading...The Irresistible Blueberry Bakeshop & Cafe by Mary Simses.

Today...some grocery shopping and prep for The Boy's birthday this week.

Hoping...to find to get some laundry done and my kitchen tidied up.

Planning...for the week.  

Gratitude...for air conditioning and ice cold drinks.

From my world...Monopoly.  We use our own game pieces. I am always Loki. :) The Artist switches out his characters throughout the game.



What about you?  What are you reflecting on today?

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing your thoughts~ Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mind doesn't stop either but it's usually just churning nonsense around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sour cream pound cake sounds delicious! We had pound cake this weekend--on the grill. I still can't believe how good it was!

    Fun monopoly pawns! Even if Monopoly is banned in our house (we take it a little too seriously). Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment