My Confessions of a Book Blogger Interview

I have blogging since 2007. It's been quite the ride. I've had some great experiences. I've met some fantastic people and I've discovered literally hundreds of books I might not have looked at too closely before finding this unique little corner of the internet.

This year I've had the opportunity to get to know a team of amazing bloggers as a group of us came together to promote and support each other and work together to make blogging an even better experience. We've started collaborating on weekly and monthly posts and it has been a lot of fun. It's renewed my interest in blogging and I've made some wonderful friends.

Stephanie at Layered Pages came up with the idea to interview fellow bloggers and have them share their experiences with blogging and reviewing. I was privileged to talk with Stephanie and my interview can be read HERE.

She has also interviewed my friends: Colleen from A Literary Vacation. Check out her interview here. Heather from The Maiden's Court. See her interview here.

Colleen, Heather and Stephanie are delightful and I highly encourage you to follow them both!

Comments