Mailbox Monday 7/11

It's time for another Mailbox Monday which was created by Marcia at To Be Continued.

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week... Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.   
Netgalley isn't good for my TBR...


The Girl and the Sunbird by Rebecca Stonehill
The Little Village Bakery by Tilly Tennant


Counting Chimneys by Sandy Taylor
Leaving Independence by Leanne W. Smith


Valley of the Moon by Melanie Gideon
At the Edge of Summer by Jessica Brockmole



Healing Maddie Brees by Rebecca Brewster Stevenson
Every Frenchman Has One by Olivia de Haviland


Mercer Girls by Libbie Hawker
Me and My Sisters by Sinéad Moriarty

What about you?

-----------------------------------

What new books did you receive?  Check out more Mailbox Monday posts here.

Comments

  1. Wow, lots of great looking books! That's why I try to stay off of Netgalley. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy all your books! I love the cover of At the Edge of Summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen Valley of the Mon on several blogs. Lovely cover!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely books! I have added Valley of the Moon to my list. I love that cover, and the blurb reeled me in.

    Thanks for sharing, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Holly,

    I try to stay away from NetGalley for just this reason, althoughhh! you have such a great selection of covers and amazing cover art, that I can see why you couldn't resist :)

    Best cover art for me, has to be 'Leaving Independence' and there are three which would definitely make my own list - 'The Girl And The Sunbird', 'Counting Chimneys' and 'Me and My Sisters'

    Thanks for sharing, but do you know how difficult it is not to head across to NetGalley and push that 'request' button :)

    Have a great week.

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love every one of these covers. Added Leaving Independence and Mercer Girls to my Goodreads list.

    Thanks for visiting The Busy Mom's Daily.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to say, I love all of these covers! These books are new to me, but I can definitely see how they can be tempting on Netgalley! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment