Weekend Reflections 8/20

Looking outside...it's sunny and hot. Our high today is supposed to be 92. Is fall coming soon? Because I am so ready for cooler weather.

Listening...to silence. The Boy is playing pool at Nonna's. The Doctor is at work. The Artist is playing Minecraft.

Loving...my husband. He is such a good man. I am blessed.

Thinking...that the boys need to do some room cleaning.

In my kitchen...a cup of hot chocolate right now. Not sure about what to do for dinner.

Wearing...purple pajamas.

Hoping...that I can find that elusive motivation somewhere.


Reading...um, yeah...

Today...I'm not quite sure.

Quoting...“I have learned that to be with those I like is enough” ― Walt Whitman

Feeling...I am tired. That's pretty much my life right now.


Planning...we are getting everything organized for The Artist to start school on Monday. We went to the school this week to walk his schedule, talk to teachers and pick up his school-issued tablet.

Gratitude...that the Trailblazer gets the new engine it needs and that new engine is covered by the warranty. Woot! It just took two months to get there.

From my world... 


Quarterly shipments of Boudin sourdough bread. My mom, my sister and I all take turns ordering. It freezes well. There is no better sourdough than Boudin's. Even adequate sourdough is impossible to find in Idaho. So, we order it from San Francisco and pay exorbitant shipping prices. But, it is so worth it!

What about you? What are you reflecting on this week? How has your week gone?

Comments

  1. Sounds like a lovely weekend! mine is almost over as its Sunday midday here. Quiet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment