Conversations at Our House...Chocolate

It's no secret that we love chocolate at our house. The Brother, especially. Cadbury Dairy Milk is his favorite, but he loves pretty much any kind. This was a fun conversation we had when he was about 8.
------------------------------

This morning, before breakfast, The Brother handed me the remaining 1/2 of a bar of Cadbury Dairy Milk:

J: "Mom can I have all of this?"
M: "No, you can have 3 squares like normal. We haven't had breakfast yet."

10 minutes later I notice the bar is gone. J comes in, looking rather sheepish...

M: "What happened to the rest?"
J: "Well, I had the first part and then I had to taste the second part and then I just had to eat the last part."

He ducks his head and tries to look sorry. He's so darn cute. I give him a hug:

M: "How can I get mad at you, my little chocolate bug?"
J: "I know. I just love chocolate, Mom. It's in my nature!"

That it is, son. That it is!

Comments

Post a Comment